Any device that is connected to the internet and consists of electronics and software is called an Internet of Things device or IOT.
Given the rapid onset of new technologies, IOT devices have become increasingly common around households. This has even paved the way for smart homes.
- 24x7 support through phone and live chat
- Assistance with initial configuration and setup
- Consultation and purchase assistance
- Basic troubleshooting
- Advanced troubleshoot and in-depth diagnostics
- Part replacement and advice
- Basic training for operating IOT devices